Sunday 16 September 2012

Parisian Swanners.

Stupidly early Saturday night has inevitably lead to a stupidly early Sunday morning filled with sausage butties and on demand cooking programs; whatever else? Two realisations; I still have a girl-crush on Rachel Khoo/long to be her waltzing around food markets in Paris, and James Martin doesn't have enough chest hair. It is rather disappointing. 

A trawl into town to get my father's birthday present even though his birthday is today. I am a very bad daughter. Unusually unorganised for me. I'm usually very anal about these things. My recent life-changing decisions have clearly made me tardy. There's only one solution; the filofax. The filofax will help (a) find me a new job, (b) plan my gym trips, and (c) remember birthdays. Also, an attempt to get all 'Zen' (I've decided to become a lazy Buddhist) on my arse by giving anything I don't remotely want or particularly need to charity. 

Good plan.

NB: There are lots of other things involved in being a lazy Buddhist but the possessions thing is the place to start.  


Image is the previously mentioned Rachel Khoo swanning around Paris in polkadots and cat-eye sunglasses. I rest my case. I have no idea of the source, probably some Parisian Swanners VIP Club website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment