Saturday 15 September 2012

Introductions.

A quest to collate my thoughts, figure out my ideas and share all of the beautiful things out there. Pretty simple really. I believe this is blog attempt #5 and oh boy! is it going to be the best. My reasoning is that I'm sure Chanel must have had Chanel No 1, No2, No3, No4 and landed rather spectacularly on No5. I've actually just researched it (#googlegeek) and found this article on the perfume. So yes. I digress.

Today has entailed new blisters from my new vans (#fail), food shopping with the father and consequently eating my own bodyweight in mozzarella baby. I fear tonight may be another night in alone watching Harry Potter fuelling my existential crisis. Just trying to think positive at the minute, it's always worked before.


Image is from http://lisacongdon.com's blog because (a) I love nothing more than getting lost in that blog, it's just so darn inspiring and (b) I  adore Roald Dahl. Boom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment